Sunday, November 12, 2006

Dear SeaSky Friends,

I very much appreciated that 10 SeaSky friends came to see me singing at Dongmei Han's student recital 2006 taken place at the Prairie Creek Church yesterday afternoon. I announced this activity news 2 weeks ago but the following friends did remember to come. They are: Conductor Carolyn Wang, Becky Chen, T.K. Chen, Shu-Mein Chen and their grandson, Lieh-tang Lin, Linda Lin and their daughter, Annie Lin, Erl Yu, Edna Yu, Becky Lee and Cliff Lee. I would like to say thank you all here especially to Conductor Wang and Becky Chen because both of them took time off from teaching Chinese and came to see my performance. I was really moved. I sang "Caro Mio Ben" and "紅豆詞".
If you like to know the whole program of the recital please open the attachment.

This early morning, at 8:15 AM, my vocal teacher, Dongmei Han, called me to say congratulations to me. She also would like me to say thanks to SeaSky friends who supported her student recital by coming to listen her students singing. She said she should have to come to thank you personally yesterday after the singing session finished before her piano students' recital started but she didn't have time to come by to say thanks to SeaSky members because the rental fee of the church was pretty high, therefore, she didn't want to waste time which equals to money.

Dear President and VPs,

Could you please forward my hearty thanks to our members? Thanks.

Stella
Secretary, DSSC

No comments: